- Working at the Renaissance Faire this May... professional faerie!
- JUST hired as part of a start-up theater company in East Nashville
- NOT planning on going to graduate school (not that I've been accepted anywhere, but still)
- Finishing up all things related to Renfrew next week (or so I hope)
- Having friends from the Southeast visit this weekend for the SE LB Meet! Par-tay!
- I've discovered that I'm quite good at painting with acrylics
- Volunteering with Lovie's Legacy, an outstanding nonprofit helping people help animals in need
- Drinking coffee is one of my favorite parts of the day, and BP coffee is the best I've found (over Starbucks, Fido, Cafe Coco, Bongo Java and Caribou)
I'll post more blog-ish rants after this... but wanted to catch you up on the ever-changing world of Kayti.