What are some of the reasons that you love the Fall? What does the Fall remind you of? What smells or scents do you associate with this time of year?? Post a comment to reply!
THINGS I LOVE ABOUT AUTUMN:
- Picking apples in the orchards
- Shucking corn and freezing it for winter
- Hiking along nature trails or rivers as the leaves turn
- Cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and clove
- Farmers markets have an abundance of supplies
- Back to school energy
- Homemade mulled cider
- Making pumpkin-products, especially pumpkin bread!
- Preparing for Halloween/Samhain
- Bright colors everywhere - reds, oranges and yellow!
- Hayrides through pumpkin patches
- Decorating in Fall colors
- That slight chill in the air in the early morning hours
- Sense of energy as Nature prepares for winter
Those are just a few that came to mind in this moment. I'm sure we can come up with more!!! Here's a picture of my Harvest mantle/altar. It's a work in progress, but I like it!!!