Monday, August 17, 2009

You know you've spent too much time with your cats when...

You know you've spent too much time with your cats when:
  1. You could spend hours sitting by the window.
  2. You enjoy stretching out into crazy positions.
  3. You spend multiple hours a day napping.
  4. You ingest several pounds of cat fur a year
  5. You start getting hungrier before a big storm
  6. You find yourself excited over shiny objects and pieces of string
  7. You wake up from said naps in contorted positions
  8. You stare at the world backwards, just in case it looks better upside down
  9. You take these naps on the floor, in the chair and on top of clean, warm clothes
  10. You communicate volumes with a simple tilt of the head and look in your eye

These are just a few of the habits I notice that I start to pick up after spending many months with my baby girls. I think it might be time for me to get out of the house a little more... before I turn into a feline completely!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahahahahaha! that is so me too... i even meow... in public (around my witchy friends) ... and we have all spent so much time with kittehs and one another... that they respond.... in human to me speaking cat...

love you!
Zetta